- You should be between 22 and 55 years old.
- You must run an account (Current or Savings) with a commercial Bank in Nigeria.
- Applicant must live and or work in Lagos State.
- You must have a verifiable monthly income.
- You must have a clean Credit Bureau Report.
- You must not have a history of returned cheques in your account.
- One recent passport photograph (within the last 6 months)
- Salary bank statement for the last 6 months (must be stamped by the bank). Your bank can send it directly to us at bankstatement@SeedVestng.com
- NUBAN Cheque leaves for the duration of Loan (agreed at branch) OR Filled Direct Debit Form
- Staff Identification card
- Pension OR Tax Identification number
- Letter of Employment, Confirmation, Promotion, Redeployment, Salary Increase OR Introduction Letter from Employer’s HR to Jessefield
- Utility Bill (PHCN, Water bill, LAWMA bill OR Rent Agreement)
- Valid Proof of Identification (current ECOWAS Passport, National Identification, Driver’s License or Voters ID)
online: Click here
In a Branch:
- Head Office: 15, Omotayo Ojo street off Majekodunmi street behind Oshopey Plaza Allen Avenue Ikeja
- Lagos Island Branch: TA36/37 New Balogun Shopping Mall, Balogun, Lagos Island, Lagos.
- Iyana Ipaja Branch: 66, Alimosho road, Alagutan bus-stop, iyana Ipaja, Lagos
- Aspamda Branch: By Zone B, Block 17, Opposite Zone C, Block 3 ASPAMDA Trade Fair Complex, Badagry Expressway, Lagos.
You can take loans to a maximum of N2,000,000.00